Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brown Eyed Girl ... sha la la la la la la la la la la de da

I was asked (via email) for some help finding makeup for a brown eyes woman who thought her eyes were just ... blah! au contraire, mon frère! I sent her this little picture and helped her to pick out colors that would make an impact with her eyes. She sent me a back an email telling me all about the colors (flecks of gold and honey) that she found in her eyes when she started experimenting with the two Avon Eyeshadow she bought from me.

I thought I would pass along the information I gave to her for all you brown eyed girls out there. Don't worry ... other eye colors will be coming! :)


Brown, Bronze and Gold shades intensify the brown in your eyes. Purples and Greens add contrast that will make your color POP! So try an Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Haze, Sandy Corals, or Island Breeze. Ultra Luxury Liner will look great if you try the classic black or Eggplant. And don't forget Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara!

Questions? Comments? SEND THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment